We are looking for a motivated and dynamic Product Specialist to join our team.
As a Product Specialist, you will be responsible for the support, improvement, and development of our products to assist our existing and new business models. You will contribute to the execution of the product development process while collaborating with our product development team and ensuring customer satisfaction.
You will also be a key reference for supporting our sales network in matter of assistance, configuration, sizing and claims management.
What you will do
As Product Specialist, you will:
- Conducting market research and analyzing industry trends, which may include field research (visiting trading companies, customers, exhibitions) and desktop research (data analysis, bibliographic sources, regulations internet).
- Identifying new market opportunities, making helpful product recommendations and suggestions for business development, and relaying this information to the Product Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Support the Product Manager the with the development of business plans.
- Answering all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly.
- Resolving claims and customer issues.
- Contribute to the project management of new products, modifications, localizations and certification initiatives ensuring that correct processes are applied.
- Collaborating with Marketing, R&D, Engineering and Manufacturing teams for the development of new products or the improvement of the existing ones.
- Creating and maintaining product documentation.
- Assisting new product releases, product training sessions and product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
We believe you have
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in management engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics engineering or other relevant industrial engineering degree.
- Passion for the products you work with and willingness to keep expanding your product knowledge.
- Technical background adequate to understand the product working principle, design, sizing and its function within specific industrial applications.
- Strong analytical and data management skills.
- Organized, deadline driven, project management skills are a plus.
- Customer oriented.
- Problem-solving attitude and results driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English is a must).
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
We offer you
A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape